Thursday, February 18, 2010

2/18/10



Today I worked only a half day. My whole weeks was suppose to be all half days, but its been a very busy time for me. Its good though.


About a year ago I moved to this current apartment. It is basically the perfect apartment, beautiful view, attentive landlord and handymen. Although I love living here and it is huge I cant help but miss my last residency. Its only 5/6 blocks away from one another but the mood is very different. My last apartment had a city feel. On one side there were shops and galleries, next door was a bakery and grocery store around the corner. There were always people around and I liked feeling as though I was a part of something. This neighborhood is very different, not bad just very residential. We have a couple corner markets around the way but no coffeeshop or boutiques. The last apartment was extremely small, had an inconvenient bathroom, a leaky roof, stinky halls, no balcony and was the same price as this one. Sometimes I wish I could have it all. I want this apartment to be in that neighborhood.

Today I changed the oil in my car, I needed an extra qt of oil. I decided that since the sun was so bright and pleasant I would walk to my old area and get oil. I wandered in the good lighting for a bit.







This picture is my old building. Im happy to say that the resident crazy guy, is still there and crazy.


M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment