Thursday, February 11, 2010

2.11.10 MAS

I'm not super into holidays. My favorite holidays are the ones that are paired with fantastic tasty treats. Although its hard for me to choose favorites of anything I would say Im most fond of Easter (egg hunt, bunny, chocolate) and Thanksgiving (an actually holiday dedicated to my fondest pastime, eating til I'm sick). I know Christmas has some badass desserts but they dont have the same mystique to me, yea I know it sound silly. Valentines Day is a very odd holiday to me. One cant help but always want to receive presents, but in this case there really is no real reason to give presents. Yes its nice but giving because your suppose to is ridiculous. Yesterday I finally found a reason to get into this holiday. Carlucci's raspberry frosting treats.



On another note, here is what I wore yesterday. I should have thought about this outfit alittle more. I had a meeting at the Utah Geological Survey, they looked at me like I was crazy. Oh silly geologists clothes that fit ones bodies is for people without masters degrees. The last week has been sunny in the SLC, this outfit really shows off how it was affecting me. Dont worry it snowed today, no more floral, cool clothing for me.






Sweater - Cant remember?
Purple Shirt - Apt. 202, Trinity
Skirt - D.I
Tights - Modcloth
Shoes - Ross !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Steve Maddens!!

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment