Monday, February 8, 2010

2.9.10



There are a couple items in my closet that I try to not wear in order to keep it "Special". Here is one of my most special items. This is one of my favorite dresses, not only is it a really eye catching print. Its constructed of good material, "good" meaning it contains all my roundy parts and makes them look flatter. Also it just fits really well, its tight but comfortable. I think this dress is really bold so I try to keep the look really simple. I it at Nordstrom Rack. During this time they had a lot of "Taylor" dresses. I had never noticed this brand before, but I wish I had bought several of them. I was excited to find such a perfect dress brand, but alas there newer stuff is not a fun.



Dress - Talyor
Tights - HUE
Gold Quilted Texture Flats.

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment