Friday, December 4, 2009

Its not good when siblings fight and become estranged, but sometimes it is! Like when it means that when that estranged sibling comes to visit, my best friend gets to stay at my house! YAYYY!!!!!! WHO CARES ABOUT FAMILY ISSUES!!! AS LONG AS I GET A MULTINIGHT SLEEPOVER!!!

Unfortunately we work basically opposite hours. So when he comes home Im in bed and when I leave he is in bed. Also he is probably regretting his lodging choice. I'm loud, my roommate is loud, we have loud/nosy birds. But it will all be worth it tomorrow when we all have brunch tomorrow.

I have this really romanticized fantasy of Sat brunch. I'm not sure where it came from but when I think Sat and Brunch together I think of,

A sunny warm sat morning. I wake up feeling totally refreshed, I turn to my partner and we look at each other for awhile. Then we have a tickle/pillow fight. We finally get up and wash our faces. We get dressed and walk through parks and trees to a little restaurant with a patio. Our hair maybe a little disheveled and we look like we just got up but in an editorial way. We order and wait for our food while sipping tea and watching all the little plants and people walking by. We eat perfectly seasoned foods that is just the right portion. We eat slowly enjoying the morning. We eat slowly enjoy each other.

YES! That is what I think weekends should always be like! They usually arent' but, I like it when they are. Right now its freezing outside, no patio seating this week.

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment