Thursday, December 17, 2009

12.17.09


In October my younger sister had her quince. The colors were White, Red and Black. I dont wear red like at all. I have been getting into it but, at the time when she said Red I was like "YOU CRAZY GIRRLL!" I looked everywhere for a dress, after not finding anything I decided to make my own. I didn't finish it in time for the party, luckily I came across the black ruffle dress that I wear ALOT. Earlier this week I started working on this dress again. I finished it last night just in time for me to wear it to a work Christmas party.

Here it is, the brick dress with a white bow and a little stretch belt.


Now with the stretch belt wrapped all fun around me. This dress has a drop waist, which isn't good for my shape. In order to make my tummy look smaller I wrapped this around making the illusion of a cut out.




Dress - Self Made
Leggings - F21
Shoes - Nine West


Yesterdays outfit. Plaid dress from like 2 summers ago. I never wear this dress anymore because of how incredible popular this print has gotten. I couldn't decided what else to wear, so I pulled it out.


I really like the added details to this dress. The little dangling poofs on the chest are just SO fun to play with and I think they push the dress out of the category of "any ole' dress".

Bolero - Steve & Barry Blow OUT
Plaid Dress - LA (random store on Melrose )
Tights - HUE
Ankle Boots - Mexico

M.E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment