Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12.22.09



I try to take photos in the morning before I go to work, so that I can get the most crisp lighting. These winter days, strong natural lighting is very hard to come by. Most of my recent pictures have this dark and intense lighting. Which I actually like. Last night I thought the lighting in my apt was very warm and almost romantic. I decided to try to take some photos of what Greg called "A very LOUD outfit". My first attempt to mix and match patterns.




The lighting causes the outfit to be sort of downplayed but overall I like switching up my background. Yesterday Greg and I celebrated our 2yr 6mo anniversary. I know its silly to celebrate 6mo anniversaries but I like celebrating everything. Also our idea of celebrating is minimal, we just feel a certain way and do our regular things, which already is a bit much. Honestly I feel like the way I live my life is really celebratory. What seems normal to me is really grandiose to others. Im always like

" OH! Its Monday! I Guess I will buy myself a Rodarte for Target Dress! HAPPY MONDAY!"

" OH!!! Its almost Christmas! Forget everyone else! I BETTER BY THIS DRESS FOR MYSELF!!!"

"IM almost to work! BETTER STOP FOR A TREAT!"

I'm just very impulsive and everyday I have to have some sort of special treat for myself.

Pink Jacket - Savers
Tank - Insight
Houndstooth Pencil Skirt - Anne Taylors Loft
Boots - Ross

M.E.T.



No comments:

Post a Comment