Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12.15.09



I always like the 15th of each month. Its the day I have to turn in my time sheets and getting paid is just around the corner, nice. Ive really been slacking on the outfits. SO here is two, todays and one from last week.


I took these pictures in between jobs, the lighting is alittle dark but I like that. It seems very dramatic.

I wore this dress on a previous post, paired with the bunny sweater.

Dress - Ross Dress 4 Less
Leggings - Forever 21
Sequined Sweater - Gift (I wear this almost everyday)
Purple Suede Boots - Ogden D.I

I'M WEARING PANTS! Yes sometimes I wear pants, but not very often because I just dont like the way they feel. Especially when they've just been washed and dried. Lately I've been trying to dress alittle more tomboy with my jeans. I really like it when women wear flannels and jeans but still look totally adorable.


Hat - Ex cop garage sale
Sweater - Hand Me Down
Sailor Top - Dear Creature
Jeans - Steve & Barry Blowout
Faux Fur Boots - Mexico (?)


Im never going to get sick of brie and ham sandwiches, this hat & baked taters.

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment