Tuesday, December 8, 2009

12.8.09

ITS SNOWING!!! It is not a blizzard but it is snow alot of big soft fluffy snow. I walk to work so it was fun to step in shin high snow. ClompClompCLOMP. I wasn't sure if I had something first thing in the morning so I almost ran to work.

Last Sat, my friends had a classy cocktail party. Everyone dresses pretty casual but I actually had fun. What I mean by this is I almost always am tired by 10:30. When you have 3 jobs and its the holiday season, this happens. Here are a couple photos taken by my best friend Thomas. REMEMBER THEY ARE COPYRIGHTED DON'T STEAL THEM!!!



Here is Greg and I. I am wearing a Michael Kors linen dress with black leggings and calf length boots. He is wearing basically his dads cloths.

Maria and the champagne.

Greg looking cute.

Cousin Dom? I dont know him but its a cool photo.

Brooke!



Photos by Thomas Nelson; 2009, all rights reserved. Please visit his http://www.irvinenelson.com website and http://www.flickr.com/lampwik>flickr stream.

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment