Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9.29.09


Ive been writing these blog posts as if you already sort of know me. I realize you probably dont. Let me get a couple things cleared up.

Facts about Marcelita (from now on I will just assume you know stuff)

  1. I am 23 years old, female over here!
  2. I am the second of six kids. My best friend and my special someone come from a families of six aswell!
  3. Im a crafty arty person. I work in the arts teaching, and coordinating stuff...
  4. Im super indulgent. I LOVE candy, chocolate, cheese, overly cute clothes, and all that good stuff.
  5. I can be super judgmental and Im trying to be better at that.
  6. Im not married, I do have a someone but thats as far as it goes. No kids, just 2 birds and a hedgehog and a bed full of stuffed animals.

I think that covers the most basic,basics. I just hate it when other bloggers or movies leave you in the cold about things like that. Or maybe its just that I get really into others lives and I want to know EVERYTHING. Yes, Im a creeper. Today I wore my amazing gray suede ankle boots and Im really becoming good at walking in heels! YAY!! Im was convinced that me and my super flat feet would never get use to heels, but lo and behold! I can walk in heels now! Also I just purchased this AMAZING JC de Castelbajac skirt AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I am VERYVERY excited to receive this. I also cant wait to style this with my other clothes! I also cant wait for a/w. I want to wear tights, coats and layers. Its going to be fabulous.

M.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment