Friday, December 17, 2010

12.17.10

I am having a sleepover with my cousins at my apartment tonight. The invitees consist of 10 males over the age 12. I like that we can still spend time together and do silly things like sleepovers. I'm quite happy, but already sleepy. I've been planning it via Facebook messaging. During this exchange one of my cousins has stood out as the crazy cake winner. The second one is the best. Read these really fast outloud to your co-workers.

Wait!!! (Gasp, Gasp, Gasp) Do you mean this week? I can come after work, but I will totally be there! Oh, and don't scare me like that again! I just got down playing silent hill just now, and I almost had a heart attack!!
That game scares the *BEEP* out of me!

Hmm. I will do that, although I don't know if my mom knows about that. I will ask her. Either way, I'm still scheduled to work, and my mom hasn't said anything else otherwise, so I think that it's safe to say that she hasn't heard. Oh! By the way, I don't remember mentioning it earlier, but I was planning to bring my laptop so that Greg can help me with an old game, but it seems that I gave fixed it on my own! You may or may not have seen the status update, but I thought that I should let you know, just in case I told you and you gave Greg the heads up. Yep, will definitely let her know!

What kind of Chips? Oh, and who wants to see Tron? I know I do! Just to see Daft Punk in it! Okay, and to see all of the cool stuff too.

Morales needs to bring their nunchucks! I'll bring mine, and then we can play red steel! Also, I'm bringing my laptop, whether there's wifi or not, so if that changes anybody's decision on what to bring, that is for you. I probably won't come till later, though.

Wait, is that number the apartment number, or cell?

Have a good weekend.

MET

No comments:

Post a Comment