Friday, October 15, 2010

Cold Feet

Yes. I'm getting married.

Truthfully it was only a matter of time until Greg and I tied the knot. From the first month we dated I was like, yup I'm going to marry this jerk, guy. I think I felt that way because from the beginning I could see there would never be a better suited partner. I'm sure most people in good relationships feel the same way where their partner fills their wedge issues. With Greg I felt a completion I thought to be unique. The very "second half" people joke about.

I was experiencing classic cold feet. I wrote a giant post about it and then I deleted it. The things that were worrying me cleared up when I realized that the reason I know he is the one is that those sentiments will never be an issue. Case closed, happy as a clam.


M.E.T

1 comment: